Cadillac shoppers wanting the CTS Sport Wagon basically expect a little bit more car for a little bit more money than a CTS. But when they got to the showroom and saw the bigger SRX crossover cost $6,000 less, the Sport Wagon fell off the charts. So Cadillac has dropped the price of the Sport Wagon by about $1,300 in a bid to give the CTS hauler more of a chance on the sales floor.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX