Back in December, we got a dismembered preview of the 2010 BMW 5 series' new fascia, complete with a restyled air dam and more sculpted headlamps inspired by the new Z4 and 7 series. The supposedly leaked image above fills in the rest of the details of the upright nosejob, along with a set of LED indicators nestled into the air dam and a revised hood that includes an ovoid character line leading from the roundel to the windshield.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX