The ever-conscious safety fanatics at Volvo have realized it's unwittingly made a mistake on their 2007-2010 S80 sedans. It seems that the maximum permissible tire pressure information was printed incorrectly in the owner's manuals and on the sticker pasted to the vehicles' door jams. Worse, that same incorrect inflation data is hard-coded into the cars' tire-pressure monitoring systems.
2010 Volvo S80
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX