Like two ships passing in the night, our long-term 2010 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT and 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup Street edition briefly met in person last Saturday morning before their driver – myself and Senior Editor Lavrinc – swapped keys, turned around and headed back to our respective ends of the country.
2010 Volkswagen Jetta Tdi
Parents has worked up a lengthy list of its favorite family haulers for 2010, though you won't see too many minivans or SUVs on the roundup. Instead, the site broke down its selections into categories like sedans, hybrids and large vehicles and arranged its picks in no particular order. We certainly can't argue with cars like the 2010 Subaru Legacy or the 2010 Volkswagen Jetta TDI, though a few of those that made the cut had us scratching our heads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX