Despite pulling in the reins on production facilities in the U.S. and Europe, Toyota says it's on track to topple its sales figures for this time last year. According to Jim Lentz, President of Toyota Motor Sales, by the time all the numbers come in for March, sales should be up 30-35 percent over 2009, even with the negative impact from the company's recall bombardment.
Said the executive creative director of the 2010 Toyota 4Runner media campaign: "This is the last authentic SUV. All the rest have gone suburbia." By "authentic" he means dirt, surf, wilds, and maybe bears, and to show you how to get there, Toyota has rolled out the Toyota Trail Tracker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX