The troubles keep mounting for Toyota as the company announced that the number of Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles that have been recalled will be going up by two. No, not two million... just two. That means the company has now recalled 8,500,002 vehicles in the past several months. This most recent recall involves a pair of four-wheel-drive Toyota Tundra pickups that may have an improperly welded front propeller shaft.
2010 Toyota Tundra
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2010 Toyota Tundra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!