IIHS small car bumper crash tests – Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Toyota Rav4
Despite pulling in the reins on production facilities in the U.S. and Europe, Toyota says it's on track to topple its sales figures for this time last year. According to Jim Lentz, President of Toyota Motor Sales, by the time all the numbers come in for March, sales should be up 30-35 percent over 2009, even with the negative impact from the company's recall bombardment.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX