Subaru is recalling 275,000 Forester crossovers over potentially faulty rear seatbelts that may not properly allow for the secure attachment of a child restraint. The affected models are from the 2009 to 2012 model years, built between November 26, 2007 and March 13, 2012.
2010 Subaru Forester
Subaru has collaborated with outdoor gear company Columbia for some time in other markets, and the latest result is the limited edition 2010 Forester X Columbia. This version swaps out the standard steel wheels for 16-inch alloys and adds fog lights, a roof rack, cargo tray, rear step panel, and a $500 voucher for actual Columbia gear. Not bad, but it's arguably a step down from the 2007 Forester X Columbia, which also got a sunroof and heated seats.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX