KGP photographers have caught another 2010 Shelby GT500 prototype just days after shooting the first one, but this time the prototype on display gave up much more info to the spy lens. In the gallery of 10 spy shots below, we can see a much clearer view of the next GT500's front fascia, including copious amounts of mesh for the grilles, as well as a pair of inboard, pie-shaped lights mounted on each side of the main grille. KGP spies also noticed that the wheels worn by this prototype sporting f
2010 Shelby Gt500 Spy
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX