Record-setting Subaru WRX STI – Click above to enlarge
We've got a Tacoma-sized soft spot for factory-built high performance trucks, even if they're just concepts. It's why we loved the F-150 Lightning and why we think the new Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is one of the best things to happen to the pickup world in a long time. Toyota is helping to fuel that fire with the introduction of its new Tacoma X-Runner RTR. In this case, those last three consonants stand for "Ready to Race." The machine looks like our kind of absurdity and was built for that mecca o
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX