2010 Saab 9-5 – Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Saab 9 5
Saabs United procured some rendered versions of the coming Saab 9-5 that are purportedly from Saab itself. While computer renderings must be viewed with a few packets of salt sprinkled on the screen, if you compare the 9-5 sedan render with a spy shot of the rear end of the actual car, the similarities look promising.
An eagle-eyed spy shooter hiding behind the bushes somewhere in Europe managed to capture a trio of next-gen Saab 9-5 hatchbacks wearing a bit less camouflage than we've seen in the past. For the first time, we can see the new Swedish beauty's front and rear light clusters, along with what appears to be a gently sloping rear hatchback shape.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX