No car is invincible to defects, and sometimes, even the folks in the highest tax bracket have to deal with vehicle recalls. The 589 lucky souls who purchased 2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost models manufactured between September 2009 and September 2010 will need to make a trip to the dealership (or at least send their butler or chauffeur), as the ultralux sedan is being recalled due to an electric auxiliary water pump that can overheat and potentially result in a fire.
2010 Rolls Royce Ghost
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX