Tesla Roadster 2.5 with 2010 F1 champion Sebastian Vettel – Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Race Of Champions
So far, only three drivers are confirmed for the 2010 Race of Champions, but it's already shaping up to be one for the history books. Not only is the year-end, cross-discipline event returning to Germany – the country that has held the Nations Cup title the past three years running – but now one of the most successful racing drivers alive will finally, for the first time in his career, be on hand in a bid for top honors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX