2010 Opel Astra - Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Opel Astra
The next Opel/Vauxhall Astra – which may or may not make it to the States as a Saturn – has been caught outside General Motors' testing facility in Germany. The singular spy shot reveals a new greenhouse design, hatch, taillights and rear wing. The Opel Insignia's influence is apparent from the side, where the chunky creases of the current model have been dropped in favor of a smooth swage line that runs the length of the two doors and terminates ahead of the rear wheel arch.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX