2010 MV Agusta F4 - Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Mv Agusta F4
Shortly after showing off its new 2010 Brutale naked streetfighter, iconic Italian motorcycle manufacturer MV Agusta will unveil its range-topping F4 sportbike at the EICMA motorcycle show. MV let loose one teaser image early last month, but details are just now starting to leak out about the 998cc inline-four screamer.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX