2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
Mercedes has been expanding its range faster than an invading army, with more three-starred vehicles popping up in segments we didn't even know existed previously. (Probably because they didn't.) What that ultimately means is that, at any given time, Mercedes is preparing a whole slew of new vehicles as each of their lifecycles comes due for replacement. Next up to bat is the E-Class, one of the mainstream staple vehicles in the Mercedes-Benz line-up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX