2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
Mercedes has been expanding its range faster than an invading army, with more three-starred vehicles popping up in segments we didn't even know existed previously. (Probably because they didn't.) What that ultimately means is that, at any given time, Mercedes is preparing a whole slew of new vehicles as each of their lifecycles comes due for replacement. Next up to bat is the E-Class, one of the mainstream staple vehicles in the Mercedes-Benz line-up.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino