2010 Mercedes Benz E Class
The launch of the next Mercedes-Benz E-class is right around the corner and Car's spies were able to catch a mildly camo'd mule undergoing testing. The prototype is unmistakably M-B, with a new front fascia that appears to split the difference between the swoop CLS's headlamps and the more conservative eyes of the C- and S-class. Underneath the cloaked sheet metal is Mercedes' new W212 mid-size sedan platform, which ditches the electronic braking system of the last generation (Benz dealers rejoi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX