Winding Road sat down with the newest print issue of Autocar and discovered that Mazda dealers are particularly pleased with the soap-bar aesthetic of the current MX-5. More to the point, they're hoping that Mazda designers don't nuke the fridge when the iconic roadster goes under the knife next year.
2010 Mazda Mx5
According to an attendee at a recent Mazda dealer meeting, we'll be seeing a refreshed version of the MX-5 late next year as a 2010 model. After catching a brief glimpse of the new MX-5, a forum member at Miata.net posted that the 2010 model will be sporting headlamps and taillights similar to those found on the redesigned Mazda6, and will benefit from a few other improvements including a slight increase in power. While we can't confirm any of this, we've heard similar rumblings in the not-so-di
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX