Remember the giant Toyota pedal entrapment recalls that all started in late 2009? Well, it's not over yet. No, we aren't just talking about the various lawsuits that the automaker still faces in connection with the recalls, we're talking about yet another set of vehicles that are being added to the list. Welcome to the gang, 2010 Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h.
2010 Lexus Rx
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has just announced that a total of three new Toyota vehicles have been given Top Safety Pick awards. Both the 2011 Toyota Avalon and 2011 Toyota Sienna were awarded the institute's highest ratings in front, side, rollover and rear crash tests. The 2010 Lexus RX also nabbed a Top Safety Pick nod. All of the vehicles come with electronic stability control as standard equipment – another parameter for receiving the award.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX