2010 Lexus ES 350 - Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Lexus Es
After years of sales dominance in the near luxury segment, the Lexus ES350 is beginning to see increased competition from the likes of – who woulda thunk it? – Lincoln and Buick. It doesn't help much that the styling of the ES is getting long in the tooth as, but new spy shots show that the ES could be getting a makeover in 2010.
For fifteen years, the Lexus ES has been the top-selling luxury sedan from the top-selling luxury marque in America. But after twenty years of sharing its underpinnings with the Toyota Camry, the Japanese auto giant has decided to let the two mainstay models go their separate ways. With the sportier IS sharing the duty of anchoring the lineup and a new hybrid model on its way, the ES might get scrapped altogether... but not before one last hurrah, previewed by the crude spy shot you see to the r
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX