This whole recession thing has been good to Kia. Buyers have skidded away from high-riding luxury barges faster than cockroaches from a kitchen light and right into the loving arms of the Korean automaker's well-equipped, smartly priced, and newly competent products. As a result, the company has reportedly seen its net profits quadruple in the first three months of this year. Kia managed to rake in a total of $358 million dollars from January to March, compared to $88.2 million during the same p
2010 Kia Forte Koup
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2010 Kia Forte Koup Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!