2010 Hyundai Tucson – Click above for high-res image gallery
Hyundai's Genesis might be knocked as "generic," but some would argue that the car is the most balanced, handsome design to ever issue forth from the Korean juggernaut (at least until the Genesis Coupe rolls up). Range toppers often define the style for the rest of the range, and there's rumored to be a Genesis-y Sonata on the way. Carparazzi's renderings could be nothing more than wishful thinking, but it's claimed that the images are a cross between spy shots of the new Sonata, known internall
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX