Click above for high-res gallery of AAA's Top Commuter Car Picks
2010 Honda Insight
There are surely lots of ways to go about comparing the Toyota Prius and the Honda Insight. While both machines come only in a five-door hatchback bodystyle and are available solely with a hybrid powertrain, the two vehicles differ widely when it comes to size, price, available technology and performance – whether that performance is measured as fuel efficiency, handling, top speed or acceleration.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX