Pininfarina is celebrating its own 80th birthday, as well as Alfa Romeo's 100th, by unveiling a new concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. The Pininfarina Spider show car is, naturally, a two-seat roadster based on Alfa Romeo mechanicals. It's intended to pay tribute to the longstanding relationship the design house has had with the Italian automaker throughout their histories.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX