Image above for illustrative purposes only
2010 Geneva Motor Show
Looks like a few spies were able catch the upcoming Volvo V60 wagon in nothing but the bare sheet metal. The car shares plenty of DNA with the drop-dead sexy S60 sedan the company unveiled at this year's Geneva Motor Show, including the artfully-styled front fascia. Throw in an extra acre of roof metal, a set of familial brake lights and plenty of cargo room, and you've got a winner all the way around.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX