2010 Ford Fusion Sport – Click above for high-res image gallery
Over on AutoblogGreen, our man Sam has published a thorough breakdown of all the new powertrains announced for the 2010 Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan. There's a new 2.5L four-cylinder with more power, a revised 3.0L V6 and Ford is making its 3.5L V6 available in these mid-size sedans for the first time, as well. But the most impressive may be the latest revision of Ford's hybrid powertrain that will debut in the Fusion Hybrid and Milan Hybrid next year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX