2010 Ford Taurus
About a year ago, Saab got 500,000 eyeballs on its 9-3 Convertible using an online game tied to the show "Burn Notice". Ford is now doing the online game dance with the USA Network – the very same channel that aired "Burn Notice" – this time based on its new show "White Collar." The vehicle of choice: the Taurus.
Could it be? Right in the midst of my own personal search for a mint Gen 1 (1989-1991) Taurus SHO comes pictoral proof that Ford may be resurrecting the Super High Output model. What we have here is one of many images published by Jalopnik showing the "SHO" moniker in its traditional font on the passenger side dash of a 2010 Ford Taurus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX