The self-proclaimed "King of Lemon Laws" strikes again. This time with a couple in Wisconsin whose 2010 Ford Escape was in the shop for more than 30 days within the first year of ownership due to transmission problems. The couple hired Vince Megna after Ford replaced their Sangria Red Escape (shown above) with a stone-colored interior with a Steel Blue 2012 model with a darker charcoal-colored interior.
2010 Ford Escape
According to the Associated Press, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is training its gaze on 2005-2012 Ford Escape. According to the report, the federal safety agency has opened a probe at the behest of the North Carolina Consumers Council, which petitioned for an investigation following a pair of complaints related to throttle issues.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX