2010 Detroit Auto Show
We're not likely to see a new TC by Maserati on display at Chrysler's North American International Auto Show stand, but a quick glance away from the rebadged Lancia Delta and Fiat 500 we're all waiting to eyeball will be machinery from Ferrari and Maserati. Last year, Ferrari stayed out of the Detroit Auto Show altogether, but for 2010, Chrysler, Maserati, and Ferrari are all under the Fiat, SpA corporate umbrella. Taking advantage of that, shuffling has gone on to put the group's exotic wares a
It looks like we'll have one less day to report on all of the debuts from Detroit next year. According to the Detroit News, the North American International Auto Show's organizers have decided to cut the number of media preview days from three to two for next year's show. The move will bring the show in-line with other domestic shows that typically only have two days of media press conferences.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!