Tribute 2010 Chevrolet Camaro – Click above for high-res image gallery
The 2010 Chevy Spark is still said to be an "on-and-off thing" when it comes to the U.S., although now we are in an "on" phase. That's according to GM's Jack Keaton, the man in South Korea overseeing GM's minicar development. The miniature runabout is expected to make do with a 66-hp, 1.0-liter four-cylinder or a 78-hp, 1.2-liter four-cylinder engine that will be good for 47 mpg. Keaton's team is also investigating peripheral connectivity and, as if that weren't enough, he says, "We can even pac
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX