2010 Chevy Camaro
You can admit it: None of you thought "the perfect Camaro" would come from Bulgarian tuner Nasko Vilner. Neither did we. Vilnus owns a company that designs vehicle interiors, and as the first Bulgarian with a 2010 Chevy Camaro – a V6 manual – he decided he needed to do something special with it.
We'll have our monthly By the Numbers post ready in a jiffy, but one thing that stood out after glancing at the monthly automotive sales figures is that the Chevy Camaro has outsold the Ford Mustang for the third month in a row. While it's still a bit too early to call this an official trend, it's clear that there was a significant backlog of demand for GM's latest muscle car. That much was a given with The General reporting over 10,000 advance orders for the car before it even hit dealer lots.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!