Bill Rombauts and his buddy Dave Sherer have taken the patina'd rat rod look to new heights, applying the rust-first philosophy to a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Before going all Father Time on the paint job, the two spent close to $100,000 giving the car as much go as it has show.
2010 Chevrolet Camaro Ss
Of all the places for Chevy reveal the 2010 Camaro SS, it's chosen a GM-sponsored photo spread for Conde Nast. The free supplement's zeitgeist is "Fashion Rocks" and in keeping with the theme, they've chosen the decidedly un-rocking Fergie as the musical icon to accompany the Camaro SS on glossy stock.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX