Click above for the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes, RSS or listen now!
2010 Buick Lacrosse
Prior to declaring bankruptcy, General Motors began delaying new products in an effort to conserve cash. The news was disappointing to enthusiasts and brand loyalists, but with its cash piles dwindling, the General didn't have many alternatives. Post-bankruptcy, GM finds itself with $40 billion in cash and a lot less overhead, so where is the money being spent? Automotive News reports that Vice Chairman Bob Lutz confirms that many of the products that were delayed are now being accelerated, addi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX