The 3 Series coupe and convertible have had a little surgery done and been caught post-op. The actual changes aren't monumental, but up front appear to have quite an effect on the looks. We'll wait to see the uncovered version without the tape over the headlights before final judgments are issued, but from the three-quarter view the increased sweep, the changes to the kidney grille, and the drawn headlights makes the front look a little -- forgive us for saying -- vintage Grand Am.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX