2010 BMW Z4 sDrive35is Mille Miglia Limited Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Bmw Z4
One of the vehicles that was teased in the run-up to the LA Auto Show, but never made it to the floor, was the redesigned 2009 BMW Z4. Rumors of the Z4's impending arrival have been circulating for months, and according to a source inside BMW, the automaker might reveal the restyled coupe and convertible next month.
We're seen the spy shots, so the revelation that BMW's next generation Z4 will be equipped with a folding hard top isn't much of a surprise. The mules undergoing testing show a two-piece metal unit that should be able to fold neatly into the trunk, while not infringing too heavily on luggage space.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX