If You Have The Means, Then By All Means...
2010 Bmw 7 Series
BMW is expected to roll out the production version of its new 755ih hybrid luxury sedan later this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With little to differentiate the new gas-saving 7 Series from the rest of the German automaker's thirstier 7s, it's not surprising that the vehicle has been spotted out an about on European roadways with absolutely zero camouflage. The only way to tell it's a hybrid are small HYBRID Erprobungsfahrzeug (HYBRID Vehicle Testing) badges.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!