If You Have The Means, Then By All Means...
2010 Bmw 7 Series
BMW is expected to roll out the production version of its new 755ih hybrid luxury sedan later this year at the Frankfurt Motor Show. With little to differentiate the new gas-saving 7 Series from the rest of the German automaker's thirstier 7s, it's not surprising that the vehicle has been spotted out an about on European roadways with absolutely zero camouflage. The only way to tell it's a hybrid are small HYBRID Erprobungsfahrzeug (HYBRID Vehicle Testing) badges.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX