2010 BMW 535i Gran Turismo – Click above for high-res image gallery
2010 Bmw 5 Series
It's no surprise that BMW plans to attempt to bring its uber-saloon up to AMG-levels of power when the new M5 debuts in 2011. That means that output needs to surpass the current model's paltry 501 hp, so BMW will bore out the current V10 to 5.5-liters, slap on a couple of turbos and use direct-injection to bringing power levels up to 550 hp, or more. Grunt will be shoveled to the rear wheels via either a six-speed manual transmission or the new seven-speed M DCT dual-clutch 'box.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX