2010 Bmw 5 Series
Back in December, we got a dismembered preview of the 2010 BMW 5 series' new fascia, complete with a restyled air dam and more sculpted headlamps inspired by the new Z4 and 7 series. The supposedly leaked image above fills in the rest of the details of the upright nosejob, along with a set of LED indicators nestled into the air dam and a revised hood that includes an ovoid character line leading from the roundel to the windshield.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!