2010 Audi A5 – click above for high-res image gallery
The evolution of any Audi is a study in subtlety. The evolution of the A8, even by Audi standards, has been especially delicate, going from brazen lozenge to the softly curved – and elegant – geometric form it is today. There is nothing sculpted about it, and perhaps the most notable styling element the entire time has been the sedan's gaping grille.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX