2010 Audi A3 Tdi
Back in September, Audi first announced the addition of the new 1.6 TDI model to the A3 lineup over in Europe and now it's available to order in the UK. The newest A3 features the VW group's latest 1.6-liter common rail injected four cylinder diesel powerplant. In the A3, this engine combines with several other tweaks – including brake energy regeneration and automatic start-stop – to get a CO2 rating of just 99 g/km and mileage of 61.9 mpg (U.S.) on the EU combined cycle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX