Chrysler made quite a splash with its surprise unveiling last Sunday of their classy-looking 200C EV. The range-extended electric drive vehicle is capable of 40 gas-free miles and seemed a cut or two above most of their current line up - it also revealed that Chrysler still has some talented designers hidden away somewhere. In footage that the company has released onto the internets, we now have a chance to hear from some of those designers speak about their vision and the goals they tried to ac
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!