It hasn't been very long since we last brought you some spy shots of the freshened 911, but when another pic popped up, we felt we had to share. After all, this is our favorite rear-engined sports car. Returning even closer to its roots, the two-beam round headlamps and larger air inlets look very 993 Turbo. The cleaner look should be an improvement that the loyalists will appreciate and the masses will completely miss.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies