The next generation Jaguar XJ has been spotted by Car magazine photographers, though you might not guess it: the car is a test mule using the current XJ's body. Car's claims for the car, however, predict an XJ that will be make a much greater impression than the one the current XJ made when it was released a few years ago.
Opinions may be split over the execution of the new Jaguar XF that was priced for U.S. consumption yesterday at the LA Auto Show, but the British luxury marque remains committed to its new design direction. That is, at least, what our friends across the pond at Auto Express are saying, and they may not be far off.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies