What's this? News about less Mustangs? Mustang guru Brad Barnett has learned that Mustang marketing manager Fritz Wilke estimates only 45,000 Mustangs will be produced for the 2009 model year. We don't know if the 45 is symbolic of the 45th anniversary of Ford's pony car, but it's significantly less than any other year the Mustang has been produced. In fact, it's only about half that of the 79,280 Mustangs produced in 1992, the current lowest tally, and far below the 134,626 'Stangs sold last ye
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies