Volkswagen is recalling 20,676 units of the 2009-2010 Routan to replace their key fobs and ignition switches in an amendment to a campaign from last year.
2009 VW Routan
We've had a brief reprieve recently from automakers suffering from ignition switch issues, but the problems have reared their ugly head, again. This time it's not from General Motors; instead, the 2009 model year Volkswagen Routan is getting swept up in Fiat Chrysler Automobile's recent repairs for some minivan models. This campaign covers 18,526 examples of the vans in the US because the key could turn in the ignition, causing the engine to shut off and powering off the airbags, power steering
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX