2009 Volkswagen Jetta TDI – Cick above for high-res image gallery
2009 Volkswagen Jetta Tdi
Helen and John Taylor have done it again. The husband and wife team of hyper-milers fuel stretchers have just broken their own "48 Contiguous U.S. States Fuel Economy Guinness World Record" with an average of 67.9 miles per gallon. That's quite a bit better than the duo's previous record of just over 58 mpg, and it was recorded over three weeks and more than 9,000 miles without such controversial and potentially dangerous techniques as drafting or rolling through stop signs.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX