It hasn't been very long since we last brought you some spy shots of the freshened 911, but when another pic popped up, we felt we had to share. After all, this is our favorite rear-engined sports car. Returning even closer to its roots, the two-beam round headlamps and larger air inlets look very 993 Turbo. The cleaner look should be an improvement that the loyalists will appreciate and the masses will completely miss.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX