Emerging reports suggest that Mercedes is gearing up to preview the new CLK coupe with a shooting brake concept at the upcoming Paris Auto Salon in October. For those unfamiliar, "shooting brake" is Euro-speak for a three-door estate wagon or extended hatchback, originally coined by coachbuilders for custom motor carriages made for hunting.
2009 Mercedes Clk
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
2009 Mercedes Clk Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!