The next generation Jaguar XJ has been spotted by Car magazine photographers, though you might not guess it: the car is a test mule using the current XJ's body. Car's claims for the car, however, predict an XJ that will be make a much greater impression than the one the current XJ made when it was released a few years ago.
2009 Jaguar Xj
Opinions may be split over the execution of the new Jaguar XF that was priced for U.S. consumption yesterday at the LA Auto Show, but the British luxury marque remains committed to its new design direction. That is, at least, what our friends across the pond at Auto Express are saying, and they may not be far off.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!