2009 Hyundai Azera
After four years of development, Hyundai has joined the ranks of GM and Ford as the only automaker to develop its own six-speed automatic transmission in-house. The new 'box sheds over 26 pounds and 62 parts from Hyundai's five-speed unit, while increasing fuel economy by 12% and decreasing shift times. Five different variants of the six-speed will be produced, with the 2009 Hyundai Azera equipped with the 3.3-liter Lambda V6 being the first recipient, followed by 16 other models, including the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX